Buy the Best Full Face Snorkel Masks 2022
Snorkeling comes to you as the best way to explore the beautiful waters around your place. It connects you to underwater life and secrets and gives you quite a relaxing experience. But your snorkeling trip is never complete without your snorkel mask and accessories.
While snorkeling, you will also want to pair up your safety with this adventure journey! Especially when you have your younger ones or family around you, snorkeling gets quite tricky. Hence, as a beginner or a young user, using a full face mask for snorkeling is the safest choice.
You also get to match your snorkeling fins and speedo with your face gear. Moreover, you can select long breathers and good quality shields to go deeper and explore better.
We review some of our top picks to pair you with the excellent snorkel masks. These products give you flexible size choices and the guarantee of a safe trip. Pack them up in your snorkeling bag and get going on those long overdue adventure swims!
WSTOO Full-Face Snorkel Mask (For Adults)
The WSTOO snorkeling masks give you a full-face cover with 3 different breathing channels. While you breathe air from the centerline through the pipe, you breathe out through the sides. This means you get a fresh charge every time without mixing for healthy breathing.
The quick action detach button also makes it the best full face snorkel mask with extra safety. It also helps you quickly wearing and removing at times of emergency. A non-return design helps you from any accident as you enjoy your favorite snorkeling outing.
- Gives you a 180-degree vision with its broad glass for better view and awareness
- Separates into different parts that helps in easy storage
- Offers 100 percent sealing with friendly grade silicon lining
- 3-way circulation clears all the breath to give you a fog-free vision
- Long-lasting strap quality with neoprene
- Clear vision and no bubbling with side sealing
- Extra camera blocks for hands-free snorkeling videos
- Plain patterns of color
- Fix size for the breather
Greatever Full-Face Snorkel Mask (Unisex Use)
The Greatever Full-Face Snorkel Mask gives you a central breathing pipe for extra balance. This means you get to maintain a straight face posture while snorkeling. It also has an outward glass to give a view beyond 180-degrees for extra fun and safety. This protects your face all-round from water contact.
A strong valve in the line also holds any water from coming back during the deep diving. Hence, you can comfortably go beyond the surface and explore whatever you want.
The pipe also has extra channels for you to breathe out without mixing the air, keeping you fresh. Their design gives you two choices of less than 4.7 inches or more for your face size.
- The easily folding body makes it fit into your tightest bags without breaking
- Dry-top gives you a safe breathing experience without water intake
- Balances your face weight with a central design
- Provides full face and back cover with a completely close locking system
- Goes beyond the normal eye line for extra balance
- Protect your side face and ears with a tough and tight flap
- Easily folds without cracks or wrinkles with a flexible rubber design
- The camera mount is lightweight and does not create resistance
- No extra pipe or attachment
- Does not have a control filter
WildHorn Outfitters Seaview Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Very Wide Faces)
The Widhorn Outfitter fits for the perfect snorkeling mask choice with 50% extra airflow. This happens with 4 different valves that give you more air to breathe without mixing. Their design separates both the sections inside a transparent pipe for full visibility.
Meanwhile, the fiber also goes on beyond the face and under the chin for better sealing. This comes with a vacuum side fit to save you from feeling a single drop. The top belt comes with a double strap for a tight and assuring fit as a beginner. You get to choose between 4.5”,5.1”, and 5.8” sizes for yourself.
- The trademark Seaview 180° V2 gives you extra vision at the sides
- The self-draining design makes sure that no water goes through
- The face casing fits with a seam fit to avoid air mixing
- The side-view camera attachment gives a real-life recording angle
- Seals the sides and bottom of the face for deeper diving freedom
- Covers the full face to keep you fully dry
- Gives more than normal airflow for positive pressure in front
- Needs careful attention for size fit
- Can be a little bulky for younger snorkelers
Orsen Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Female Snorkelers)
The Orsen full-face snorkel mask gives you an oval design for a better fit across all sides. This comes to reduce the weight on your neck from the typical bottom-heavy shape. Meanwhile, the tube top has a seal to protect you from any water or dirt and give clear breathing.
It uses 3 channels when you inhale and two while you exhale to prevent air mixing. The bottom drain also helps in this process by clearing the moisture and keeping you dry and fresh.
You can easily tighten the straps at the side with all 4 edges. The makers also offer you undersize options at 3.9” and go up to 4.7”. This makes it an ideal fitting best full face snorkel mask and your safe snorkeling partner.
- 4-channel breather with double the quantity of fresh air
- Lightweight oval design to cut the bottom-heavy old concept
- Bottom drain for the flow of any unnecessary material and better air changes
- Tug and pull straps with a cushion fit to save skin or hair irritation
- Cuts down 1/3rd of a typical snorkeling mask weight
- Seals with double safety through silicon seal and vacuum fit
- Outward fiberglass frame gives a clear view
- Size limitation for unusual face width
- Extra filters are not present in the breathing line
QingSong Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Kids and Young Snorkelers)
The QingSong Full Face Kids Snorkeling Masks give you a wide size limit from 3.35” to 4.94”. Hence, it fits your child’s face and head without worrying about the measurements. The safety straps fit with an anti-pull method to ensure there is no additional pressure on the head.
You get a net bag with water draining so the young ones can carry their masks easily. The top of the breather also has a dry-top attachment for deep water swims. If your kids love to snorkel fast, the front sealing grip prevents any water inflow. Each mounting is easy to clean and fit in place.
- Shifting breather for different angles of air inlet while snorkeling
- Mist and fog safety design to prevent the collection of moisture
- Single flow exits for your breath to avoid mixing with fresh air
- Anti-scratch safety coating fiber lens with anti-breaking quality
- Reduces the weight with custom size options
- Prevents water from reaching your child’s mask through a double drain
- One way airflow for positive pressure and healthy breathing
- Comes only up to medium size range
- Ball float needs regular cleaning
HJKB Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Professional Snorkelers)
The HJKB Full Face Snorkel Mask adjusts your air need through 2 breather pipes. As professional snorkelers, you can use this for high-intensity timings without gasping for air or any tiredness. The stop-ball design gives 100% water entry safety with this perfect full face mask for professionals.
Meanwhile, the double-side sealing has thick coverage for safety at deeper levels. This pairs up with a bottom channel that drains water and also lets out the waste breath.
You get to choose between sizes under or over the 4.7” mark to suit your face type. The front face casing is of a high-pressure limitation design for your professional snorkeling trips.
- Anti-slip ball design for perfectly sealing while you are underwater
- Locking tube design so you can easily mount and remove the long breathers
- Top-heavy action mount for different size cameras
- The anti-static design prevents the collection of mist on the inner and outer lens
- Gives double the air supply for different breathing rates
- 0-entry of water with double seal and ball safety design
- 3-way sealing capacity with silicon grip, tightening straps, and anti-fall locking
- Dual breathers make it a little heavy
- Additional wipes are less in number
ZIPOUTE Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Elderly Snorkelers)
If you are an elderly snorkeler or have an old family member, ZIPOUTE offers you a flexible breather. This places the pipe in different positions and you can easily pull strokes at any speed. You also get an easily removable design to keep the pieces separate without any training.
Their design weighs only 1.81 pounds and will not strain your neck. You can use the additional back neck strap for securing and tightening without too much load on top.
The central pipe gives extra air with more radius so you never go out of breath. An extra mesh bag and O-rings help you to carry and repair these snorkel masks without any trouble.
- Turning pivot design for different angles of breathing pipe position
- Light-weight front breath out casing integral in the mask
- UV-400 Anti Scratch skin-friendly vision glass
- Keeps your skin and breathing safe with medical-grade silicone for sealing
- Detaches to fold and fit in any box
- Does not retain water with quick-drain open valves
- Snorkel tube is flexible and changes in angle
- Size range limitations
- Tube extension is not available
Keystand Full Face Snorkel Mask (For New Snorkelers)
The Keystand Snorkeling mask has a simple design for tightening to help you as a new snorkeler. They also make their gear 1/4th lighter to help you train with a light setup. The front has strong crystal glass to give you complete vision as you move with your training lessons.
Its easy-breathe design uses two waste breath outlets, making it the best snorkel mask for beginners. It prevents you from breathing heavily due to high-pressure accumulation in the passage.
The curved glass gives an extra edge to see beyond the normal eye line for your safe movement. You can get it under or 12 cm range to suit your face width.
- Silicon sealing anti-leak tightness prevents you from bubbling or choking
- Extra mounting gives you the option to have a recorder every time you snorkel
- Side valves double the rate of air exchange to give you better breathing
- The top design uses double seal technology to save any intake of dirt or water
- Much lighter than others in its class at 1.06 pounds
- One-click removal for getting out easily when necessary
- Has separate fits for men and women snorkelers as per face type
- Single intake line does not change angles
- Straps do not have extra cushioning
Vaincre 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask (For Kids and teens)
The Vaincre 180 combines a detachable tube design with bright colors to give you a friendly snorkeling mask. It distributes the forces you experience while diving and keeps your face steady every time. This combines with its streamlined shape for a smooth movement while you are new to snorkeling.
Their concept of energy-saving helps you as a young user to concentrate on your lessons. The size has 2 configurations under 4.7” and 2 above it.
The best feature to fit you as a snorkeling learner is the lightweight 1 pound design! It balances out the quick lessons before you move on towards professional snorkeling and diving.
- Youth-friendly energy-saving curve design for zero resistance
- Allows fresh air change for your comfort without mixing of your breath
- Stretchable back strap to put and remove easily while you move
- Lightweight anti-scratch glass for panorama viewing
- Makes your upper half extremely light while snorkeling
- Allows easy escape of the outgoing breath instead of a long pipe design
- Flat glass design helps in avoiding glare
- Only for surface snorkeling
- Airflow design is through a single column
SeaELF Full Face Snorkeling Mask (Best Pick for Travelling Snorkelers 2022)
The SeaELF full-face snorkeling mask gives you a clear view everywhere with a flat lens design. Hence, you get to use it anywhere you travel for a safe vision. The front has a collapsible rubber cover to stick onto your face and give you a vacuum tight fitting.
Its transparent design makes it the perfect snorkeling mask with all-around vision ability. The design also has the tube at its center for direct breathing at full capacity. You also get to place the camera right above your eye line for a panorama recording.
Its straps have extra elasticity and are soft to prevent harm to your sides and ears. Moreover, they are of a simple clip-on type and do not need tightening every time you go snorkeling.
- The concave shape at the eye line with front end flat surface for accurate viewing
- Double ball technology for extra safety against water inflow at any height
- Equalizing passage that allows pressure balancing while snorkeling to prevent unbalance
- Direct mouth drains to allow an easy outlet for your breath
- Gives you extra sight through a fully transparent sideline
- Comes with earplugs for safety measure in water
- Does not need you to be a professional at repairs with an extra O-ring and a foldable design
- Top-heavy pattern
- Traditional single line airflow design
Buyers Guide: How to Buy the Best Full Face Snorkel Mask?
A full-face mask for snorkeling often appears simple while buying. However, you need to be selective for features to make sure it suits your needs. Each mask has a unique fit as your face width and your snorkeling trips are different too!
From fitting to safety, and the right balance, everything stands out as important. We give you a brief look at the question you need to ask while buying these masks.
Sealing Your Face
Your snorkeling mask should give you perfect sealing so that water stays out. This is important so that you do not gasp while you are underwater. Another use of the extra sealing is to prevent any short cycling of air for easy breathing.
An excellent full-face mask will have silicon or cushion sealing for safety. However, this silicon grade should be of eco-friendly and consumable nature for your safety.
Air Intake and Air Flow Design
Always choose a tube design that has a higher inlet flow than what you breathe out. Moreover, a safe design system makes sure that the intake and outlet do not mix. The new patterns will give you direct flow for waste breath and a direct intake of fresh air.
Water Seal for Safety
The high-quality snorkeling masks will have a double valve technology for safe sealing. This makes sure that no water in even when you go to the deep side in between. These sealing balls have a special pressure relation that gives them smooth movement as necessary.
The new anti-scratch glasses in the full-face masks have a curve and extending design. This gives you a larger view than the ordinary 120-degree vision. Hence, choosing a mask with transparent sides and high vision will help you at all times.
Easy Locking Straps
One-click locks to detach the mask will help you quickly remove it. This also comes in handy when you face certain emergencies or need quick clamping. Hence, the traditional pull-type straps have a better alternative in the button locking feature.
Getting Your Perfect Snorkeling Mask
Your snorkeling kit combines all the items to give you a safe and friendly experience. As a beginner or a professional, this will always be important for you. Moreover, the latest designs with a clear lens and perfect vision help you in enjoying your snorkeling trips even more. We give you our best picks to choose from in every possible category for a smooth snorkeling adventure!