Join Smarttravelinfo & Get your Company Listed With Us!
- In the Historic Santa Bárbara Plaza.Located just in front of the Magdalena River, the Casa Amarilla is perfectly situated in the historic centre of Mompós o Mompox. With just 10 rooms in a beautifully restored colonial home dating back to the XVII century, we offer a tranquil environment that is both relaxing and accommodating with an emphasis on excellent service. In the Casa Amarilla our guests feel right at home in the unpretentious elegance of our comfortable rooms. The Casa Amarilla boasts unrivalled views from our rooftop terrace over the colonial tiles, the river and from which to enjoy spectacular sunsets. Allow yourself to be swept away and seduced by the authenticity of the Casa Amarilla!
- We are a small local business who came from San Diego California that moved to beautiful Sandpoint Idaho. When people ask how we got up here my dad says "we ran out of gas". We have been making Mexican food in Sandpoint since 1995 and hope to keep going for many years more. We appreciate all the business we get and we try to make everyone happy, although that is a hard thing to do :). We are not perfect but we try to have good customer service and do it with a smile. We are known for good food and hope that if you come you experience the taste of eating good Mexican food. Please remember there are quit a few different styles of Mexican food so do not be disappointed if it is not a style you are used to. And please remember we are cash or check only.
- We are a tour operator specialized in unconventional tours in Venice. Our proposals are organized into: - Walking Tours: a) by area (off the beaten track of the mass of tourists); b) thematic (Music in Venice, History of the Venetian cuisine, Photography Tour, Theatrical tour about courtesans and libertinism, Venetian Craftsmen, Woman in Venice: the painters); c) classic (Doge's Palace, Basilica of San Marco and other important churches and museums) - Boat Tours: a) tour along the Venice's canals; b) Lagoon tour; c) Fishing-tourism; d) Eco-tours by boat with electric motor; e) Tour of the Venetian vineyards - Gourmet experiences: a) dinners in private homes; b) Venetian cooking classes - Activities: a) Venetian rowing lesson b) shopping tour We can rely on 5 Tourist Guides, 8 Tour Leaders, several boats both traditional and tourist type (up to 50 people), location for special events, chefs and catering services, workshops and everything you need to create a visit to Venice professional and at the same time different from usual.
- Why Turkey? The Turkish people welcome visitors with open arms, and have great pride in showing off the beauty of their country and the freshness of their cuisine. If you want to see a lot of history, be it the natural beauty of Cappadocia or the mesmerising urban sprawl of Istanbul, this country has so much to offer.With amazing and plentiful eating options, a reasonably low cost of living compared to Europe and North America and accommodation options ranging from backpacker hostels right up to world class luxury hotels, there is something for every pocket in Turkey. Where to visit?CappadociaThe amazing, lunar-like landscape of this region is a major draw for tourists. Nestld amongst the mountains you will find underground cities, such as Nevsehir, which has been settled for thousands of years. Churches and houses have been carved into the rock formations. Frescos decorate the walls, some dating back several thousand years. No visit to this area is complete without going to the Turasan Wine Factory, where locally grown grapes are used to produce Cappadocia wine. Istanbul Cruise down the Bosphorus and see the different sides of Turkey’s cultural and financial power house. Here, east truly meets west. The old architecture of the Sultan Ahmet mosque or Hagia Sophia is jaw dropping, and a must see for anyone wishing to drink in the history of this place. Those looking for a bit more modern nightlife and adventure should head to Taksim square. Marmaris The place of choice for many European holiday makers looking for a paradise with beautiful beaches and a lot of sun. Bars and cheap shopping opportunities dot the town. Those wanting to escape the crowd can take a rented yacht out onto the Mediterranean, or take advantage of one of the paid cruises that take in the amazing coastline from the sea. Bodrum The Bodrum peninsula is fast becoming one of the most popular holiday destinations on the continent. With the beautiful beaches, amazing views, proximity to the Greek islands and an embarrassingly wide selection of restaurants and bars, this is the jewel in Turkey’s crown. Youngsters flock to the outdoor nightclubs of Gumbet and Bodrum during the summer season. Bodrum castle is an amazing piece of history, having been occupied by many armies over the centuries, from crusading knights onwards. Served by an international airport, this thriving and expanding peninsula is fast becoming a must visit location in many traveller’s itinerates.
- Surf some of the greatest waves on the planet and experience the thrills and excitement of discovering new places and different cultures. Travel Friends Online Limited,established in the United Kingdom aims to provide their customers with the perfect travel experience whether you are the exclusive or budget traveller. With surf resorts and surf camps in the Mentawai Islands,Bali,Timor-Indonesia to the peace and tranquility of the Maldives. We also try to provide you with the perfect adventure experience with diving,watersports and harley davidson rentals in Bali-Indonesia.
- I am an amateur photographer in Paris. Whether you head 30 or 3000 miles away, you'll want to bring back great photos of your vacation. I can help you relive your memories with great photos. I also double up as a guide, having lived in Paris for two years. I speak English and French. Contact me via email with your requirements and I will send you a quote.
- Oaxaca Culinary Tours provides a unique opportunity for aficionados of the food of Mexico – whether chefs, foodies or simply visitors to Oaxaca wanting an emphasis on the region’s gastronomy – to indulge in the broadest diversity of Oaxacan culinary experiences imaginable: cooking classes, fine dining, enjoying regional cuisine in the villages with Zapotec natives, market visits, learning about mezcal, pulque, tejate, and other traditional beverages, and more. We specialize in food and drink tours of only Oaxaca and its central valleys, and no other region of Mexico. Group rates from $200 per day per person.
- Sydney Harbour Charter Cruises offers you elite venues to host any private or official event. Choose from various vessels from a price range of $74 onwards. Enquire now to know more about your choice of charter boat and commendable facilities onboard as per your budget.
- Magistic Cruises is recognized as Sydney’s most impressive luxury catamaran. Take your dining experience on Sydney Harbour to the next level. Feel luxury and comfort at its best alongside a seamless services offered onboard. Sit back and relax with your favourite drink and relish the stunning views of the Harbour. Come and enjoy with us.
The Maharajas’ Express has been titled as one of the finest luxury trains in the world and presents its guests with ultra royal pampering. To present the travelers on-board a hassle free itinerary the touring packages offered are devoid of any hidden charges. Amazing Luxury Train Packages The train was launched by Indian Railway Catering […]
by E Francis, When many people think of Africa, they think of the savannah, the Sahara, areas of sand and bushland filled with animals like lions and herds of gazelles. This is just one facet of the continent – there are whole other ecosystems to explore. One of the best is the African jungle. The […]
by A Saha, When Peter got his first job assignment where he needed to travel to an international destination, he was baffled as what and how things would be. He had never traveled to any foreign land before and so going abroad made him quite nervous. He consulted travel experts in this regard and they […]
by E Francis, For years you’ve watched every wildlife program you could – watching wildebeest migrate, or lions chase down their prey. But there’s nothing like the real thing, seeing all the in-between parts like leopards lounging in the trees or herds of gazelle delicately taking their first meal of the day. If exploring the […]
From the blissful coastline to the mosques and Istanbul’s bazaar, Turkey is awash with natural beauty, culture and outstanding history that has saw a number of tourists visiting some of its major cities. Turkey is a gateway between the east and the west and is bordered by eight different countries. Its capital city, Istanbul is […]
The Most Checked-In Airport Lounges’ compares the top 10 American airport lounges, with the highest number of check–ins on Foursquare in the hopes to learn more about each of the featured airports. Feel free to leave a comment if this is interesting. Share with your friendsYour NameYour EmailRecipient EmailEnter a MessageI read this article and found it […]
by Christopher Pierce, For most people, a trip to China just wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, or the Potala palace. These incredibly famous attractions draw thousands of tourists each year for both their spectacular beauty, and their ancient intriguing histories. For many tourists that visit the country, […]
Drive up the Schweitzer Mountain road and visit the resort About 12 miles from the city of Sandpoint, there is a gorgeous, windy mountain road. It is a 9 mile drive with drop offs and no guard rails, which makes you a bit anxious, but it is definitely a fun drive to the top. When […]
Experience the dramatic natural beauty of Zion National Park in this radio podcast as Travel Brigade takes you everywhere from the heights of Angel’s Landing to the depths of the slot canyons in this episode focused on one of America’s national treasures. Click below to hear an interview with a local outfitter to find out […]
The Wild Atlantic Way is the world’s longest coastal driving route. It takes in the North West, West, Mid-West and South West of Ireland. At 2,500 kilometres long, it is 1/8th the length of the Great Wall of China. The starting point is in Inishowen, Co. Donegal in the North West of Ireland, finishing in […]